Exploring the grid

by - 19:41


Hello my dear friends,

The other day I was (as always) exploring Second Life for new spots for taking pictures, I found a beautiful one with many spots, decorated with very good taste.
I met the owner and his wife, very nice people ☺ 
They invite me to come always, the place also has a disco, where I suppose they make parties, you can find there beach, houses, restaurant, take a ride in bike, and many other thing I need to discover too.
This is the landmark if you would like to visit Amandia 









Today I was wearing:

Top with hood ::: Sexy Princess ::: with HUD for changing colors and styles (15 in total)

Boots ::: Mosquito's Way ::: Marylou ::: with HUD for changing colors (16 colors/9 parts)

Shorts ::: Adorsy :::

Hair ::: Stealthic ::: high life

Tattoo ::: Letis ::: Inermis

Face piercings ::: Cute poison ::: not available at the moment (store closed)

Skin appliers ::: Amara Beauty ::: Joanna for Catwa

Pose ::: FoxCity ::: 

Bento head by Catwa and Bento body by Maitreya



Happy Weekend!
Babi ♥






You May Also Like

0 comentarios